We’re always on the lookout for new writers and Linux fans that want to join our stan club!
A few things to note:
- All submitted content must be original and yours, not copied or rewritten.
- You don’t have to be a professional writer, we accept amateur writers too if they have something interesting to share about Linux.
- We’re open to all topics related to Linux, be it a list of distros, a review of a DE, a tutorial for emacs, whatever.
- Our professional writers can help you out with guidelines, grammar, and editing.
- The post length or writing style doesn’t matter, it’s all up to you. You can write your (unpopular) opinions too.
- You don’t have to submit articles regularly, we also accept one-offs.
If you’re interested, contact us.